Tuesday, November 28, 2006

5:30

Nach einer nun ueblichen unruhigen Nacht, erreicht mich um
5:30 eine sms von Liz:
are you guys ok?! just heard on the news that the volcano erupted...-aeh!??? No no everything is fine as far as I know but I’ll check with Tess! >Tessa! Liz told me the volcano erupted… haha very funny this would be something on top of it wouldn’t it!?< > Well, actually Damien told me last night that one (?!) of the volcanoes erupted indeed…< > aeh- one of the?! I didn’t know there are more than one…< > yes apparently there are more than 6< >but anyway… why didn’t you tell me?!!!!<
>Ach, I didn’t want to wake you up ‘coz you’re not feeling well and it wasn’t serious anyway- it happened in an area where no one is living!<
Ach so, ja dann!

Ja und so zieh’n die Tage ins Land und irgendwie fehlt uns die Energie zum Aufregen deshalb verbringen wir die Tage entspannt, gepaart mit einer ordentlichen Portion Humor!
- Der Kongo ist ein Trip in die Welt der Meditation - OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

No comments: